Wow gold tips for players who are coming back for Warlord of Draenor
Wow gold tips for players who are coming back for Warlord of Draenor will help you get on your feet to get back with WOW. To know more useful tips, read more below.
Handy checklist that will help you catch up not only to your wow gold but to your wow character
There are several things you need to check when going back to certain game, especially if it’s world of Warcraft. Few reasons that you need to check aside from your character’s info and gold will be listed below:
1. Patch up your launcher!
-You may need to do this since there are several patches that has been implemented for bug fix.
2. Check your Bags
– do you remember what are the craft materials you have and collecting before you left? Check them for your gold earnings.
3. Check your Quest log
– depends on how long you went away; there might have been quest that you missed.
– Since there are several talents has been “fixed” you may want to check on them carefully
– you may want to update your equipments first before going out to the surface (especially for PvP realm). You may want to sell some of your old stuff on the playerauction house for a pretty decent gold to catch up
6. Check your Mailbox
– Since you were gone too long, your friends might have been sending you messages… if you get lucky, gold will be there.
7. Check your gold budget
– Since world of Warcraft’s economy has been changing, you may want to visit the player auction house first to see how did it change.
It’s more fun playing world of Warcraft with friends than JUST playing wow for gold…