wow gold spending on your character’s needs
Concern about wow gold and play time?
Basic things that are not in the tutorial part; check this out and don’t waste time or gold on something that is not needed.
– Increase in gaining EXP and Reputation
– Guild inventory (note: guild inventory is SHARED so if you store your gold or items there will be chance that someone might take it)
– wow gold are being given to some invites for sign ups
– Crafting that can be use by your character or sell to the player auctions house for gold
– Gathering is the number 1 source of gold for newbies
Player Auction House
– You may sell the items that has no use for you with reasonable gold price
– buy the items that you need for your character
– For more gold earnings and farming of materials bigger extra inventory bags is recommended
– In reaching level 20 you’ll be able to learn “Riding”
– Riding trainers and mount vendors for gold are usually near your race’s starting area
– will be accessible at level 25 (which will improve your skills)
– getting a mount and extra inventory bag will be very much helpful for you to avoid wasting much time in walking around from your grinding spot to the town to unload your items or sell them for wow gold