Wow gold spending for things that are not explained well in tutorial
Wow gold spending for things that are not explained well in tutorial should be planned and studied well to avoid wasting gold.
Concern about wow gold and play time?
There are things that you need to know in-game; these features are not being discussed in the tutorial part. Though some of the information are being given but still guides like this is still needed. especially when trying to earn gold.
– Increase in gaining EXP and Reputation
– Guild inventory (note: guild inventory is SHARED so if you store your gold or items there will be chance that someone might take it)
– gold are being given to some invites for sign ups
– Crafting that can be use by your character or sell to the player auctions house for gold
– Gathering is the number 1 source of gold for newbies
Player Auction House
– You may sell the items that has no use for you with reasonable gold price
– buy the items that you need for your character
– For more gold earnings and farming of materials bigger extra inventory bags is recommended
– In reaching level 20 you’ll be able to learn “Riding”
– Riding trainers and mount vendors for gold are usually near your race’s starting area
– will be accessible at level 25 (which will improve your skills)
– getting a mount and extra inventory bag will be very much helpful for you to avoid wasting much time in walking around from your grinding spot to the town to unload your items or sell them for gold