[TIPS] Checklist for going back on playing WoW and worrying wow gold cost
Some people play for wow gold, some for friends, some are pvp satisfactory… no matter how many times they come and go it doesn’t matter because World of Warcraft is what we called home…
Things aside from wow gold, what are the things to check?
When you went away and had a vacation from playing world of Warcraft; there are certain things that you’re missing and need to catch up. There is wow gold, equipments, patch and other things.
1. Patch up your launcher!
-You may need to do this since there are several patches that has been implemented for bug fix.
2. Check your Bags
– do you remember what are the craft materials you have and collecting before you left? Check them for your gold earnings.
3. Check your Quest log
– depends on how long you went away; there might have been quest that you missed.
– Since there are several talents has been “fixed” you may want to check on them carefully
– you may want to update your equipments first before going out to the surface (especially for PvP realm). You may want to sell some of your old stuff on the player auction house for a pretty decent gold to catch up
6. Check your Mailbox
– Since you were gone too long, your friends might have been sending you messages… if you get lucky, gold will be there.
7. Check your gold budget
– Since world of Warcraft’s economy has been changing, you may want to visit the player auction house first to see how did it change.
It’s more fun playing world of Warcraft with friends than JUST playing wow for gold…