World Bosses Guide: Rukhmar for WoW Gold Hunters
Introduction – Rukhmar for WoW Gold Hunters
Rukhmar occasionally appears as a blazing fire hawk soaring through the skies high above the Spires of Arak. The origins of the great bird are unknown, though Rukhmar is venerated as a deity by the arakkoa, seen as an embodiment of the sun itself.
Rukhmar will circle Skyreach in the northern part of the zone upon her spawn. The nearest flight path is at the Apexis Excavation. There is a summoning stone for Skyreach that can be used to summon the raid.
Rukhmar’s Abilities and Skills – Rukhmar for WoW Gold Hunters
Rukhmar harnesses the power of the sun to create fiery phoenix allies to attack players. When defeated, these allies crumble into Piles of Ash that can nevertheless be reignited by exposure to other phoenixes or to Rukhmar’s power itself.
- Sharp Beak– The caster lunges forward with their beak, inflicting Physical damage to the target and piercing their armor.
- Pierced Armor– The caster pierces the target’s armor. Further Sharp Beak attacks made against the victim inflict 50% more damage.
- Blood Feather – As Rukhmar takes damage, Blood Feathers are dislodged and fall to the ground. On impact, they explode in a Blaze of Glory and create a Fixated Phoenix.
- Blaze of Glory– Inflicts 100,000 Fire damage to all enemies within five yards of the impact. Any Piles of Ash in the area are ignited into phoenixes that will chase down a random player.
- Loose Quills – Inflicts 80,000 Fire damage to all players within eight yards.
- Solar Breath– The caster exhales a cone of superheated gas, inflicting 60,000 Fire damage to all enemies within forty-five yards in front of the caster.
- Solar Radiation– Rukhmar’s very presence burns his enemies. Players suffer 80,000 Fire damage every 15 seconds.
Dealing with Rukhmar’s Abilities – Rukhmar for WoW Gold Hunters
Make sure to stack up on items when you buy WoW gold before you begin this boss encounter!
- Stay away from Piles of Ash, or the Blaze of Glory explosion.
- When Rukhmar takes to the air, Loose Quills fall on players at random, so be wary of that.
- Flee from the Energized Phoenixes that are chasing you, and defeat other Phoenixes, away from Piles of Ash, to avoid reigniting the Piles with Blaze of Glory.
- Rukhmar’s body is full of Solar Radiation as well.
- Pierced Armor increases the damage that a tank takes from Sharp Beak.
- Rukhmar’s Solar Breath hits all players in front of her for a considerable damage.
- Energized Phoenixes fixate on random players, but Depleted Phoenixes can be tanked normally.
Dealing with Adds – Rukhmar for WoW Gold Hunters
Much like the previous boss encounters we’ve discussed in the other articles such as Tarlna and Drov the Ruiner, the fight against Rukhmar revolves primarily around dealing with adds that spawn throughout the fight. These adds focus on raid members and explode upon reaching their target. When they are killed (or after exploding), they turn into Piles of Ash that can be reignited throughout the fight, which in turn resurrects the Phoenixes. Your raid will need to minimize the number of such occurrences so as not to be overwhelmed. Aside from this, your raid will have to avoid the damage that Rukhmar deals, as well as with avoiding certain abilities she will cast upon the team.