[TIPS] Learning Crafting profession to make more wow gold
Knowing each crafting profession may help you avoid spending more wow gold…
Knowing each Crafting profession helps you know which is more effective in making wow gold
Gathering is a “short term” and “small” type of gold income, it can be considered as your bread & butter. While your Crafted products are long term goal but you can get pretty big wow gold earnings (depending on your products’ worth level)
-With this, you’ll be able to make useful potion such as Elixir. These potion is kind of gold expensive within the market but it’s a MUST bring whenever you’re going out like in dungeon run or raids.
-when you’re an alchemist, running around will not be an issue with you since you don’t need to worry about your wow gold expenditure on elixir potions.
-you’ll be able to create a very strong weapon or amour that will cost you less wow gold.
-when you craft pretty good armors other players will buy from you that will help you gain more wow gold
-Increases a weapon or amour’s stats and provide other bonuses for your character.
-can disenchant items that can be wow gold profitable.
-high recommended to be paired with tailoring Profession
Craft professions that are very compatible with gathering skills to make more wow gold
There are several gathering skills and crafting skills that are available; however pairing those with the right one will benefit you more with wow gold.
LEATHERWORKING is for SKINNING
– Mobs that you’ll be killing along the way will be dropping either more skins or more wow gold
– Will help you save more wow gold since you’ll be the one who will create your own leather/mail armor
JEWELCRAFTING is for MINING
– though gems are good enough to make wow gold, your gathered gems can be turned to necklaces, rings, other accessories and few weapons.
INSCRIPTION is for HERBALISM
– Can be used to craft scrolls, glyphs, Darkmoon cards, and epic items like Inscribed Red Fan
– Glyphs are very wow gold profitable especially if you take the time to hunt down popular recipes.