Molten Core Guide For Seasoned Wow Gold Hunters Part 5
Acknowledged as the pinnacle of raiding achievement, the Molten Core enticed WoW gold hunters to enter the instance in the search of challenges, treasures, and glory. The Molten Core is a Level 60 raid dungeon located within the heart of Blackrock Mountain, home to Ragnaros the Firelord. It was one of two forty-player raid dungeons available upon release of World of Warcraft, with the other being Onyxia’s Lair. Read the article below for the guide.
Dealing with Trash Mobs for WoW Gold Hunters
What are trash mobs?
Well, trash mobs are defined as anything that’s not considered a ‘boss’. These basic fiends are all over the place, especially when running a dungeon. They have a chance to drop tier 1 set bracers and belts of every type, as well as crafting materials, which can sometimes be useful or can be sold for cheap WoW gold. Today’s guide will cover the different trash mobs you will encounter in the Molten Core.
Molten Giants, Firelords, and Lava Annihilators for WoW Gold Hunters
- MOLTEN GIANTS come in pairs, hit fairly hard and do moderate AE damage. Make sure to spread them out, wait for the tank on each one to build up some aggro, then kill one, then the other.
- FIRELORDS, as their name states, attack with fire. They also have two main abilities: Soul Burn, which silences the target and does 250 damage per tick. This is a magic debuff, so you should dispel it immediately with a skill or an item when you buy WoW gold. Periodically, a lava spawn will appear. If you leave it there long enough, it will split into two spawns, then four, and so on. When one of these comes up, immediately switch to it and kill it, then go back to the Firelord.
- LAVA ANNIHILATORS are fun because they reset their aggro every few seconds. You can attempt to tank them by having every warrior rotate taunts on it, or you can just burn it down. Incidentally, these are banishable if you get adds and need to deal with them first.
Lava Surgers, Ancient Core Hounds, and Flame Imps for WoW Gold Hunters
- LAVA SURGERS are quite similar to Annihilators in appearance, however they will, periodically, pick a random target and charge them, doing 1000 damage and a knockback to anyone in the way. Like annihilators, these are banishable. Also, after Garr dies, these stop respawning.
- ANCIENT CORE HOUNDS come in a variety of sorts. The tank should turn the doggy away from the raid to avoid getting everyone breathed on. The various abilities they may have: Ground Stomp, a 3 second stun with a large radius, Cauterizing Flames which gives -200 FR, Ancient Dread which slows casting and melee by 50%, Ancient Despair which is essentially an AE Scatter Shot, Withering Heat which reduces max HP by 35%. Ancient Hysteria (curse) which reduces intellect and spirit by 50%. Ancient Core Hounds stop respawning when Magmadar dies, but respawn fairly quickly before that.
- FLAME IMPS can be encountered along the way to Lucifron and Magmadar. They come in a pack, which you should AE to death. This should be fairly straightforward and easy to deal with.