[Instance Guide] Utgarde Keep for WoW Gold Hunters Part 4: Ingvar the Plunderer
Get your best raiding gear and equipment, when you buy WoW gold, World of Warcraft adventurers! We’re almost done guiding you through the adventure in the Utgarde Keep instance as we face the final boss of the dungeon. On the previous articles, which you may read here, we talked about the Utgarde Keep, the first boss to be encountered, Prince Keleseth, the two in one second boss: Dalronn the Controller and Skarvald the Constructor. Today you’re going to reach the end of the adventure here at Utgarde Keep as we talk about Ingvar the Plunderer. Read on below for more information.
Ingvar the Plunderer: A Background for WoW Gold Hunters
Ingvar the Plunderer is the last and final boss you will encounter in the Utgarde Keep. He is the commander of the attacks on Valgarde from the balcony over the waterfall in Daggercap Bay. Under his command are the dragon riders who enjoy relentlessly killing and torturing their unsuspecting enemies from above. He is widely known and feared for his impeccable brute strength. He wields a massive axe but if you examine it closely its blade is dull so he relies mainly on his strength to cut down and slaughter enemies.
Ingvar the Plunderer: Skills and Abilities for WoW Gold Hunters
- Staggering Roar– deals 2,188-2,812 damage to enemies within a 60 yard radius
- Smash– is a frontal cone attack that deals 17,500-22,500 damage to all directly in front of him
- Cleave– attacks with his axe and deals 150% melee damage to target and an additional ally nearest the target
- Enrage– Enhances attack speed by 5% and grows 5% larger in size by per cast. Stacks up to 50 times.
- Dreadful Roar – deals 3,063-3,937 shadow damage to all enemies within a 60 yard radius. Additionally, it has an 8 second spell interrupt with a stacking debuff that increases damage taken by enemies by 5% and stackable up to 40 times.
- Woe Strike – deals 200% weapon damage and adds a debuff that causes any healing received to inflict 1,313-1,687 shadow damage to the healer.
- Dark Smash – Much like the Smash in phase 1, it attacks enemies in a frontal cone that deals 17500 to 22500 Shadow Damage
- Shadow Axe – flings his axe at a random target and will spin in place for 10 seconds dealing 1,750-2,250 DPS to all nearby enemies.
How to Defeat Ingar the Plunderer: A Strategic Guide for WoW Gold Hunters
The ranged damage dealers and healers are to stay safely behind the pillars that surround Ingvar. This is to avoid his ranged abilities. Melee fighters, on the other hand, should stay maximum range behind Ingvar. Healers are advised to watch out for Staggering Roar and heal team mates affected by it immediately as this can be very lethal if left even for a few seconds. Once you have successfully kill him the first time, Annhylde the Caller will resurrect Ingvar as an undead and at this point he will gain new abilities as phase 2 starts.
The main tank should always be alert for the Dark Smash as it takes about 3 seconds to cast and may be avoided. At this point the rest of the group should safely hide behind pillars Dreadful Roar. After this ability the melee attackers should go back to their max range areas behind Ingvar. The rest of the group should be alert and watch out for Shadow Axes. This phase will largely depend on the group’s ability to be alert and to observe Ingvar’s next move and to quickly gouge it.