[Instance Guide] Utgarde Keep for WoW Gold Hunters Part 2: Prince Keleseth
Got your best raiding gear ready, when you buy WoW gold, World of Warcraft adventurers? Today we’ll continue walking you through the Utgarde Keep instance. On the previous article, which you may read here, we talked about the Utgarde Keep dungeon and mentioned that there are a few bosses to defeat. On today’s article we will be guiding you through the first boss: Prince Keleseth. Read on below for more information.
Prince Keleseth is the first boss to be encountered in the Utgarde Keep. He is the Scourge overlord of Howling Fjord and ambassador to the vrykul. The Lich King sent him to the instance, giving him the very important task of nurturing and harnessing the vrykul’s potential for mass destruction. He now protects the keep from trespassers.
Prince Keleseth: Skills and Abilities for WoW Gold Hunters
- Shadow Bolt — Prince Keleseth summons and launches a bolt of powerful dark magic at a player that inflicts Shadow damage to affected target.
- Frost Tomb — Prince Keleseth targets a random player and traps them in a block of ice that stuns them for 20 seconds additionally inflicting Frost damage per second. However, other players may attempt to save targeted player by breaking the Frost Tomb.
- Vrykul Skeleton —Prince Keleseth summons several Vrykul Skeletons to aid him in battle upon engaging him.
- Decrepify— Vrykul Skeletons decrepify a player and weakens their Strength and slows their movement speed for 10 seconds.
- Unstoppable —Vrykul Skeletons cannot be stopped and spawns every 20 seconds after they are killed as long as Prince Keleseth is still alive and undefeated.
How to Defeat Prince Keleseth: A Strategic Guide for WoW Gold Hunters
You need to carefully watch out for the Frost Tomb. Affected players must be healed immediately and be freed as soon as possible. Remember that the Frost Tomb may be broken by other players so it is important to work together.
The skeletons, on the other hand, may be crowd controlled. Group them up before killing so they all resurrect in one place. This will be easier to deal with them.
It is recommended that the group stand directly in behind the tank so that the skeletons and ice blocks will stay in the same place. Paladin Tanks are recommended for this team fight.
The key is to have specific players take care of the adds/skeletons while other players take on the boss simultaneously. Each should be aware of each other, especially for Frost Bombs.