[Guide] Farming The Oculus for WoW Gold Hunters Part 6: Ley-Guardian Eregos
It’s time to put your best raiding gear on, when you buy WoW gold, World of Warcraft adventurers! Today we’ll finish our journey through The Oculus. On the previous articles, which you may read here, we talked about The Oculus instance and its inhabitants Darkos the Interrogator and his Drakes, Varos Cloudstrider and Mage-Lord Urom. Today we’ll be talking about the final boss to encounter in this dungeon: Ley-Guardian Eregos. Read on below for more information.
Ley-Guardian Eregos: A Background for WoW Gold Hunters
Ley-Guardian Eregos is a mighty Dragonkin and is the last boss to encounter in the Oculus. He is the supreme leader and protector of the Oculus and the ley-line conduit operation. The battle against him involves the use of the Drakes previously acquired upon defeat of Darkos the Interrogator.
Ley-Guardian Eregos: Skills and Abilities for WoW Gold Hunters
- Arcane Barrage – Inflicts Arcane damage to several enemy units.
- Arcane Volley – Inflicts Arcane damage to several enemy units.
- Enraged Assault – Increases damage done by 25% and casting speed by 100% for 12 seconds
- Planar Shift – When he reaches 60% and 20% hp, he will momentarily become transparent and immune to damage. This lasts for 18 seconds. At this time Planar Anomaly sparks will appear.
- Planar Anomaly erupts and deals 42, 750 damage to all players within a 20 yard radius.
How to Defeat Ley-Guardian Eregos: A Strategic Guide for WoW Gold Hunters
You’re going to have to need your Drakes to defeat this boss. The recommended Drake setup is to have two Ruby Drakes, Two Amber Drakes, and an Emerald Drake. Read all about Drakes in our previous article here.
The Ruby Drake will tank Eregos while the others clear out the adds that spawn.
Amber Drakes should reserve their Stop Time ability for when Eregos Enrages to reduce the damage the party takes.
Emerald Drakes should always keep three stacks of Leeching Poison and Touch of Nightmare on Eregos throughout the whole fight. They are also in charge of taking care of the other Drakes, making sure to keep their health up and keeping them alive.
Once Ley-Guardian is considerably weakened he will use Planar Shift and summon orbs that will detonate and deal damage. The best strategy is to set an area where everyone runs to when the orbs spawn and wait from them to disappear. It is important to stick together.