[Guide] Farming The Oculus for WoW Gold Hunters Part 2: Drakes
Got your best raiding gear ready, when you buy WoW gold, World of Warcraft adventurers? It’s time to continue the journey through The Oculus. In the previous article, which you may read here, we talked about the instance and the many creatures to slaughter there. As you defeat the first boss, Darkos the Interrogator, you will be given a choice between three Drakes to accompany and aid you through this dungeon and will serve as your transportation. Each possesses special abilities. Read on below for more information.
Amber Drake the DPS for WoW Gold Hunters
The Amber Drake is summoned with the use of an Amber Essence. Amber Essences may be acquired with Eternos which is looted from Drakos the Interrogator. Amber Drake allows players who mount upon it to assume the role of a damage dealer.
- Shock Lance – Inflicts 4822 to 5602 Arcane damage and, additionally, detonates all Shock Charges on an enemy dragon. Damage increases by 6525 for each detonation.
- Stop Time – Stops the passage of time, freezing and roots all enemy dragons in place for 10 seconds. Additionally applies 5 Shock Charges to each affected target.
- Temporal Rift – Summons a temporal rift on an enemy dragon for 10 seconds. All damage inflicted to the target is increased by 100% while trapped in the rift. Additionally, for every 15,000 damage inflicted to a target affected by Temporal Rift, 1 Shock Charge is generated.
Ruby Drake the Tank for WoW Gold Hunters
The Ruby Drake may be summoned with the use of a Ruby Essence. This item may be acquired through a Belgaristrasz upon defeating Drakos the Interrogator. Ruby Drake allows players who mount upon it to assume the role of a tank.
- Searing Wrath – Breathes fire at an enemy dragon that deals 6800 to 9200 Fire damage and then leaping to other nearby dragons within 30 yards. Each leap increases the damage by half and may affect up to 5 targets.
- Evasive Aura –Ruby Drake generates Evasive Charges when hit by hostile attacks and spells.
- Evasive Maneuvers – Dodge all incoming attacks and spells. Requires Evasive Charges to be able to activate. Each attack or spell dodged while this ability is active uses up one Evasive Charge. Ability lasts for up to 30 seconds or until all charges are exhausted.
- Martyr – Redirect all harmful spells cast at friendly drakes to yourself for 10 seconds
Emerald Drake the Healer for WoW Gold Hunters
Emerald Drake is summoned with the use of an Emerald Essence. This item may be acquired through a Verdisa once Drakos the Interrogator is defeated. Emerald Drake allows players who mount upon it to assume the role of a healer.
- Leeching Poison – Intoxicates enemy dragon with poisons, leeching 1300 to the caster every 2 seconds for 12 seconds and may stacks up to 3 times.
- Touch of Nightmare – Consumes 30% of the caster’s max health to inflict 25,000 nature damage to an enemy dragon and reduce the damage it deals by 25% for 30 seconds.
- Dream Funnel – Transfers 5% of the caster’s max health to a friendly drake every second for 10 seconds as long as the caster channels.