[Guide] Farming The Nexus (Ice Caverns) for WoW Gold Hunters Part 5: Keristrasza
Got your raiding gear ready, when you buy WoW gold, World of Warcraft adventurers? It’s time to put them on and go into battle as we walk you through another installment on our guide to The Nexus (Ice Caverns) instance. On the previous articles, which you can read here, we talked about the first three bosses to encounter in this dungeon namely: Grand Magus Telestra, Anomalus and Ormorok the Tree-Shaper. On today’s article we will be talking about the fourth boss to encounter: Keristrasza. Read on below foor more information.
Keristrasza: A Background for WoW Gold Hunters
Keristrasza was the daughter of Alexstrasza the Life-Binder who is the honorable Dragonqueen and Aspect of the red dragonflight. However, when Malygos demanded Keristrasza to bow down to him she refused and Malygos incarcerated her within one of the blue dragonflight’s amplified arcane prisons. Additionally the pieces were broken and scattered across Coldarra.
Malygos abused her and branded runes into her body and used magic to bend her will until she went insane. Now she can be found in the Nexus waiting for someone to release her from her tortured existence.
Keristrasza: Skills and Abilities for WoW Gold Hunters
- Tail Sweep—swings her mighty tail and deals 600 to 1000 damage in a cone directly behind her and knocks affected units back
- Crystal Chains—immobilizes enemies for up to 10 seconds and deals Frost damage
- Enrage—increases physical damage and attack speed for 2 minutes. This skill activates upon Keristrasza reaching 25% health.
- Crystalfire Breath—Keristrasza breathes crystal fire in a cone directly infront of her and deals damage (2,763 – 3,737) to enemies additionally slowing their movement speed and dealing damage (1,000) over time.
- Crystallize— immobilizes enemies for up to 10 seconds and deals Frost damage (1650 to 1850)
- Intense Cold—inflicts periodic damage and slows the attack and casting speeds of nearby enemies over time. Effects are broken upon movement. Debuff: 100 Frost damage every 1 sec. Attack and casting speeds slowed by 10%. Can stack up to 9 times.
- Frenzy – Significantly increases Keristrasza’s swing speed and damage per hit. This is activated once she reaches 25% HP.
How to Defeat Keristrasza: A Strategic Guide for WoW Gold Hunters
Keristrasza is initially frozen in ice. Around her you will see three usable orbs. Make sure the area is clear of any patrols and adds and then click on the orbs to release her. The main tank that is equipped with the best armor, when you buy wow gold, should pick her up and aggro her right away. Keep her parallel to the rest of the group. As with most dragon bosses she has both frontal and rear cone attacks so it is best that everyone, except the main tank, to keep a safe distance. Everyone also should jump around a lot to prevent Intense Cold from stacking.