[CLASSES_MAGE] Maximize Mage WoW gold and leveling capabilities (Mage Race Part 2)
Mage are considered being the “hard difficulty” to play with but every battle with good build is worth playing for… especially when it comes to getting wow gold…
Mage is power while power is more wow gold
Appearance is not the issue but should be the additional skills and gold earning should be the matter.
– restores a percentage of mana which helps you save more gold from buying mana potions
– Small additional damage
– Rocket Jump. Similar to Blink for use in PvE and PvP
– Small reduction on casting time
– increase spell power
– Reduction on stun
– Berserking has similar effects to [Time Warp], has 10 seconds duration, 3 minutes cooldown but the most important is that unlike [Bloodlust] does not place a 10 minutes debuff thus making it an extremely beneficial racial ability.
– Regeneration that will gives additional heal and less on spending wow gold on potions
– Da Voodoo Shuffle has use in both PvE and PvP.
[Will of the Forsaken] is usable in all cases in PvP and PvE when losing control of character (does not include slow or immobilize effects)
While Mage have a great damage, their defense is low that may cost you gold.